VP Total Rewards & Shared Services
Indianapolis, IN 46256
The VP Total Rewards & HR Shared Services position is located in Indianapolis, IN.
The VP Total Rewards & HR Shared Services will provide strategic and operational leadership for Community Health Network’s Compensation, Benefits, HRIS, Payroll and Employee Wellness functions.
Minimum 10 years of compensation and benefits leadership experience ---including all aspects of employee benefits, executive compensation, and incentive and cash compensation. HRIS, Physician Compensation, and Payroll management experience are preferred.
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
CCP, CBP, CEBS, SPHR preferred.
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking skills
- Executive presence and superior communication skills (verbal, written, and in presentations)
- Financial and business acumen
- Demonstrated success in building and nurturing relationships across all levels and functions
- Ability to successfully and credibly navigate a large, complex healthcare organization, and its various constituencies
- Ability to work effectively by partnering across HR and Network functions
- Demonstrated effective leadership of departmental and multidisciplinary teams
- Expert knowledge of health and welfare, retirement, incentive and cash compensation; working knowledge of payroll, HRIS and wellness
- Ability to effectively negotiate with vendors
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
Total Rewards, Benefits, Compensation, CCP, CEBS, CBP
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above our own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.