1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
The Valet position is located at Community Hospital East in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- The Valet provides exceptional customer service, greets everyone entering and leaving the hospital
- Identifies special needs of guests and notifies staff as they enter and leave the building
- Opens car doors and assists guests as they get in and out of vehicles
- Parks vehicles in designated valet spaces
- Assists staff who are discharging patients
- Monitors interior and exterior of entrance for cleanliness and maintenance needs
- Controls the flow of vehicle traffic at the hospital entrance
- Helps guests load and unload belongings
Customer service experience preferred.
High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Must possess a valid Indiana Driver’s License with a clean and safe driving record, which meets insurance criteria.
- Possess and demonstrates excellent customer-service skills to positively interact with all types of personalities
- Outgoing, professional, service-focused personality
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team atmosphere
- Must have physical and visual ability to enter, exit, drive, and successfully park vehicles
- Must be competent to drive automatic and manual transmission vehicles as well as golf carts
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English consistent with a high school graduate
- Must be physically able to withstand extreme outdoor temperatures, walk long distances, and stand for extended periods
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time up to entire shift, 8-10 hours
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.