Ultrasound Technologist - Registered Vascular
8075 N Shadeland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46250
This facility has a new lab and new equipment!
Join our community!
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
- It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
- It means getting involved in the cities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
- It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
- And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
The Ultrasound Technologist (Registered Vascular Ultrasonographer) position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- The Ultrasound Technologist (Registered Vascular Ultrasonographer) performs diagnostic ultrasound exams according to physician orders
- Provides correct patient identification, technique, education, instruction, and transportation, as necessary
- Serves as preceptor for imaging procedures
- Operates all imaging and Doppler/duplex equipment with proper technique
- Meets all computer and documentation competencies
Two years of Radiology or Ultrasound clinical experience preferred, which may be obtained through participation in Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited Radiologic Technology or Ultrasound training program.
High School Diploma or GED Required
LicenseMust possess licensure either pathway:
- Required: Current ARDMS (RVT) Certification
- Required: Current CCI (RVS) Certification
- Current ARRT (R)(VS) Certification
- Exceptional communication, patient care and technical skills
- Takes initiative
- Team player
- Ability to work independently, without direct supervision
- Knowledge of sterile technique
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.