Ultrasound Technologist - Registered
3500 South LaFountain Street
Kokomo, IN 46902
Join our community!
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
- It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
- It means getting involved in the cities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
- It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
- And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
The Ultrasound Technologist position is located in Kokomo, Indiana.
- The Ultrasound Technologist performs diagnostic ultrasound exams according to physician orders
- Provides correct patient identification, technique, education, instruction, and transportation, as necessary
- Serves as preceptor for imaging procedures
- Operates all imaging and Doppler/duplex equipment with proper technique.
- Meets all computer and documentation competencies
Two years of Radiology or Ultrasound clinical experience, which may be obtained through participation in Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited Radiologic Technology or Ultrasound training program
Graduate of a JRCERT accredited School of Radiologic Technology OR Graduate of an accredited Ultrasound Program.
Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)(S) or American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) Certification; Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certified.
- Exceptional communication, patient care and technical skills
- Takes initiative
- Team player
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Knowledge of sterile technique
Imaging, Radiology, Ultrasound Tech, Ultrasound Technologist, Sonographer, Sonography
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: "Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being." We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago. Our organization's values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.