1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
Join our community!
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
- It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
- It means getting involved in the cities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
- It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
- And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
The Ultrasound Technologist position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana at Community Hospital East OB GYN office.
- The Ultrasound Technologist performs diagnostic ultrasound exams according to physician orders
- Provides correct patient identification, technique, education, instruction, and transportation, as necessary
- Serves as preceptor for imaging procedures
- Operates all imaging and Doppler/duplex equipment with proper technique
- Meets all computer and documentation competencies
- Two years of Radiology or Ultrasound clinical experience preferred. These two years can be obtained through participation in a JRCERT accredited Radiologic Technology or Ultrasound training program.
High School Diploma or GED Required
Must possess licensure either pathway:
- Required: Current ARDMS (OB or AB or RVT) certification
- Required: Current ARRT (R)(S) or ARRT (R)(VS) registered
- Required: Current CCI (RVS)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certified
- Exceptional communication, patient care and technical skills
- Takes initiative
- Team player
- Ability to work independently, without direct supervision
- Knowledge of sterile technique
Imaging, Radiology, Ultrasound
Tech, Ultrasound Technologist, Sonographer, Sonography
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health
Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional
healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health
pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes.
Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.