Community Hospital East
1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
PRN (as needed)
Job LocationThe Ultrasound Technologist position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- The Ultrasound Technologist performs diagnostic ultrasound exams according to physician orders
- Provides correct patient identification, technique, education, instruction, and transportation, as necessary
- Serves as preceptor for imaging procedures
- Operates all imaging and Doppler/duplex equipment with proper technique
- Meets all computer and documentation competencies
Education Graduate of a JRCERT accredited School of Radiologic Technology with additional Ultrasound training or an accredited school with an Ultrasound training program.
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)(S) or American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) Certification
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certified
- RVT preferred
- Exceptional patient care, communication, and technical skills
- Takes initiative
- Team player
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Knowledge of sterile technique
Additional Information Includes call and holiday call rotation.
Imaging, Radiology, Ultrasound Tech, Ultrasound Technologist, Sonographer, Sonography
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: "Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being." We fufill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago. Our organization's values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.