Indianapolis, IN 46204
The Driver position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Provides patient transportation
- Maintains transportation and maintenance schedules
- Five years or more of driving experience
- Patient transport experience preferred
- Clean driving record as defined by Community Health Network policy
- Knowledge of traffic routes of Indianapolis and surrounding counties
High school diploma or
Chauffeur’s license and/or commercial driving experience preferred.
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to function independently
- Written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- CPR skills
- Must possess, by specialized training and/or experience, specific age-specific competencies to deal with the needs of the patient population served
- Good visual, auditory, and coordination skills necessary to safely operate a motor vehicle
Must have mobility and the ability to lift 50 lbs., 35 lbs. over the head.
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.