13050 Parkside Drive
Fishers, IN 46038
The Telephone Operator position is located in Fishers, IN.
Answer multi-line telephone console, issue overhead & text/numeric paging, input patient information, route calls, and use a computer.
• Switchboard, computer, web applications, text & numeric paging applications, customer service experience is a must
• One or more year experience in office/clerical work is preferred
• Experience in a healthcare setting is preferred
High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Computer Literacy (basic)
• Customer Service Mind Set
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
• Must be comfortable with a high level of accountability
• Good listening skills
• Must have a pleasant telephone voice
Administrative, medical office, front office
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.