7351 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis, IN 46256
The Systems Engineer position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the enterprise Intel/Microsoft Server environment. This includes implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, and resource monitoring and support documentation. It is extremely important to the enterprise that all Intel/Microsoft Server systems offer the highest reliability and performance possible.
- Requires 3 to 5 years’ experience supporting Microsoft server technologies in an enterprise environment including Microsoft Cluster Servers
- Specialist in Microsoft Windows support (Microsoft certification preferred)
- Experience Scripting/automation with PowerShell is preferred
- Experience with other technologies preferred (Vmware, IIS, Citrix, Shavlik (Ivanti), Microsoft Exchange, Cisco UCS hardware)
- Healthcare experience with Epic EMR beneficial
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Must become Epic ESCM Certified within first 12 months
- Ability to understand and clearly relate to other members of the organization
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain good, long lasting customer relationships
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.