Surgeon - Thoracic
1440 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
To us, the bottom line is not a number, but the patient. Our promise to our patients is to provide Exceptional Care, Simply Delivered. Community Physician Network is a physician-lead, team-oriented, multi-specialty physician group. We have a well-deserved reputation for providing comprehensive care with excellent patient outcomes. We are recruiting a highly skilled, like-minded Thoracic Surgeon to join our growing Thoracic Oncology program in Indianapolis, IN.
This physician will join an employed physician group of over 1300 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, airport which is ranked as the best in North America, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
- Exclusive affiliation with MD Anderson Cancer Network TM
- Comprehensive practice and multi-disciplinary support and collaboration with medical and radiation oncologists, nurse practitioners, genetic counselors, physical therapy, survivorship support and nurse navigators
- Remodeled and expanded Cancer Center in our South region
- Collegial environment with surgical subspecialists
- State of the art surgical suites & robotic programs
Licensure & Certification
• American Board of Surgery certification
• American Board of Thoracic Surgery certification
• Indiana medical license will be required
• Completed a residency in an accredited adult thoracic surgery program
• Competence in minimally invasive lung and esophageal procedures including robotics is preferred
• Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team
• Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians
• Embrace PRIDE values (PRIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence)
More About Us
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Community Health Network has been deeply committed to the communities it serves since opening its first hospital, Community Hospital East, in 1956. Now with more than 16,000 caregivers and 200 sites of care, Community Health Network puts patients first while offering a full continuum of healthcare services, world-class innovations and a new focus on population health management. We are guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve; we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
For more information, contact:Caitlin Gallagher, Sr. Network Physician RecruiterPhone: 317-621-7502 | Email: CGallagher2@eCommunity.com