Supv Environmental Services
3500 South LaFountain Street
Kokomo, IN 46902
The Supervisor, Environmental Services position is located in Kokomo, Indiana.
- The Supervisor, Environmental Services is responsible for maintaining the hospitals in a clean, safe, orderly, and attractive condition through delegation to and supervision of environmental service workers.
One year of supervisory experience in a related or similar field required or a minimum of three years of experience in sanitation or environmental services or related support functions if educational requirements are met and leadership qualities are exemplified.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- College courses in Business Administration and Supervisory techniques are preferred, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to manage in a professional, efficient, and consistent manner.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Must be able to provide services appropriate to the age of a customer.
- Proficient in the use of a computer
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
Keywords: Environmental services, supervisor environmental services, housekeeper, supervisor housekeeping
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.