Supervisor Substance Use Recovery
2040 N. Shadeland Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
The Supervisor, Substance Use Recovery position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Assists Manager and Operations Director in supervision, administrative management, facilitation, and monitoring the day to day function of program. Supports and promotes the program philosophy, vision, and mission.
5+ years of Master’s Level Clinical Service Delivery and an understanding of evidenced-based substance use recovery programming.
Master Degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health related field or equivalent years of experience.
Licensed in one of the following clinical areas: HSPP, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC. Valid Indiana driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and driving record that adheres to policy guidelines, if necessary for program service delivery as applicable
- Ability to function independently and /or collaboratively as a team member and leader
- Possesses relationship building and team building skills
- Possesses strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possesses knowledge of evidenced-based substance use recovery model
- Must possess, by specialized training and/or experience, age-specific competencies as required by the role
- Ability to provide clinical supervision in accordance with State service requirements
- Ability to effectively document clinical supervision for compliance audits
- Ability to assist Manager, Clinical Director, and Operations Director in chart / clinical audits for compliance
- Ability to provide crisis supervision / support to staff when requested
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.