Supervisor of School-Based Grief Services
Behavioral Health Therapist, Licensed
School Based Team 10
Behavioral Health Northside
8:00am - 5:00pm
Monday - Friday
Monday - Friday
Join our community
$5,000 hiring bonus for qualified Supervisor. Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available on our school based behavioral health team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Supervisor of School School-based Grief Services provides clinical supervision for all school-based grief support services. You will collaborate with key stakeholders in the partner schools. Provide school-based grief support services to bereaved students and their families. Facilitate individual, family and group therapy services. Provide support in school crisis interventions. You will serve as an administrative director of Camp Erin Indy.
Your exceptional skills
- Ability to establish rapport with clients and supervisees.
- Strong interpersonal skills including flexibility, persistence and patience
- Effective group facilitation skills.
- Skilled in clinical practice, able to cope with patient / family stress and tolerant of individual lifestyles.
- Ability to function independently and collaboratively with school professionals and interdisciplinary team
- Ability to provide effective clinical supervision to inter-disciplinary team.
- Masters Degree from an accredited college or university in mental health related field required
- Minimum 2 years of youth bereavement experience.
- Minimum 2 years of school-based services experience.
- Must possess a clinical license (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT) in the state of Indiana.
- Must possess current Indiana driver’s license, proof of current auto insurance and driving record that adheres to CHN policy.
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.