Substance Use Recovery Therapist
2040 N. Shadeland Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
Provides direct patient/family care through bio-psychosocial assessment, treatment plan development, individual, marital, group and family therapy; case management, discharge planning, collateral consultation and comprehensive referral services.
2 years of experience providing mental health treatment required.
Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health related field.
Valid Indiana license (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT) by Indiana Health Professions Bureau required.
- Strong diagnostic and assessment skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient in time management
- Works well in a team
- Ability to coordinate services with probation and other local agencies
- Problem solving skills / good judgment
- Assessment and treatment competencies specific to population being served
- The individual must possess, by specialized training or experience, age-specific competencies to deal with the needs of the patient population served
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.