Sr Talent & Organizational Development Spec
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Talent Management team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Sr Talent & Organizational Development Specialist will support Network solutions in the following areas:
- HR Analytics and Data Analysis
- Strategic Workforce Planning Based on Expert Data Analysis
- Workforce Engagement
- Talent Management
- Leadership Development
- High Performer and High Potential Development
- Executive Coaching
- Change Management
- Organization Design
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management Initiatives
The Sr Talent and Organizational Specialist will support Network solutions regarding workforce engagement, talent management, leadership development, high performer and high potential development, executive coaching, change management, organization design, succession planning, and performance management initiatives. This role will collect, analyze, and interpret people data to identify potential cause and effect relationships, inform decision-making, and drive recommendations for improvement.
Your exceptional skills
- Knowledge of workforce engagement, learning and development, various talent management programs including succession planning and performance management, organization design, culture / experience, and change management
- Strong analytical capabilities using sound statistical principles (quantitative and qualitative skills)
- Knowledge of probability/statistical principles and application data mining/interpretation
- Ability to think creatively and conceptually, synthesize information, and implement solutions exercising flexibility and sound judgment
- Ability to manage complex projects and work on multiple project components at the same time
- Proven organizational skills and time management
- Ability to facilitate learning for groups of various sizes with a focus on learning application of concepts
- Ability to work under minimal supervision uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors
- Experience in Healthcare industry preferred
Your exceptional qualifications
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in Talent & OD or related field required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development, or related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- Familiarity with Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP), Certification in Project Management, Human Capital Management Software, and/or Behavioral Assessments
Data Anaylsis, workforce engagement, development, organizational effectiveness, project program management, performance management, community, hospital
Your life with
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.