Sr Pt Experience Advocate RN
3500 South LaFountain Street
Kokomo, IN 46902
The Senior Patient Experience Advocate position is located in Kokomo, Indiana.
- The Senior Patient Experience Advocate serves as a member of the Community Health Network Patient Experience team in a multifaceted capacity to assigned patients and/or family members.
- Central resource of information for employees, physicians, patients, and family members.
- Works patients and families to alleviate identified concerns/complains by functioning as an intermediary to coordinator resolution between multiple parties and/or departments.
- Conducts daily follow-up on patients and/or families perceptions.
- Provides exceptional experiences for our patients and families by providing, performing, service recovery, and by serving as an information resource for patients and families as appropriate.
- 3 years of hospital clinical experience
- Custom service experience with Community Health Network
- MIDAS, Electronic Medical Record, or Epic knowledge preferred
- BSN preferred
- Graduate of Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education accredited school of nursing
Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to effectively communication with customers, including effective listening skills.
- Must have critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work independently and interdependently with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Must have an understanding of process improvement principles.
- Ability to recognize the need to be flexible in work schedules and coverage of any geographical areas of the Network.
- Ability to use sound principles of decision making and problem solving processes.
The following are required within 6 months of hire: Relationship development training; Diversity training; HIPPA/PHI education; Lift/wheelchair transport; CPR/AED; Incident reporting; Electronic Medical Record, MIDAS, and Microsoft competencies.
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.