Sr. PeopleSoft HCM Analyst
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Monday - Friday
Join our community Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our IT, Epic support team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Sr. PeopleSoft HCM Analyst will be responsible for planning, system analysis, application building, testing, maintenance and support of the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management Platform. You will act as a champion for documentation, build and testing standards. You will be a systems thinker, understand the interdependencies of the applications, understand performance improvement and project methodologies.
Your exceptional skills
- Competence in Application Designer, PeopleCode, SQR, Application Engine and component interface.
- Functional understanding of key processed in HR, time and labor, absence management, ESS, MSS, benefit administration and payroll modules.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Listening actively, responding with empathy and acting with compassion.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor degree in information technology or healthcare field preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years information technology related experience required.
- 3 years of PeopleSoft HCM technical development experience preferred.
- Experience in PeopleSoft 9 preferred.
- Experience in PeopleTools version 8.54 or higher preferred.
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.