Sr. Patient Care Technician - Progressive Care
1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
- May perform some or all of basic patient care needs such as, bathing, feeding, vitals, activities of daily living, and transportation of patients
- Exposure to blood and body fluids is possible
- Any additional unit based duties
2 years of experience in a similar position in a health care facility
High School or GED Equivalent
- Strong computer skills (Windows environment).
- Strong written, verbal and nonverbal interpersonal and professional communication skills are required.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task.
- Able to take direction well, but also be self-directed and motivated.
- Requires a high degree of responsibility, responsiveness.
- Must be able to lift
- Must be available for one week of full-time training
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.