Sr Maintenance Technician
1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
shared coverage of evening, nights, and weekends.
The Senior Maintenance Technician position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana at Community East.
- Position is part of a team responsible for maintaining a hospital environment of care which provides a safe, functional, and clean treatment facility for patients, visitors, and staff
- Ensures all critical, life safety, and equipment systems are maintained to ensure their most efficient operational readiness
3 years of hospital maintenance experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Maintenance related technical school graduate or five (5) years on the job training
Demonstrated skills in one of the following areas and some working knowledge of the remaining required:
- HVAC equipment
- Stream generation systems
- Electrical and power distribution
- Refrigeration equipment
- Construction methods
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and writing diagrams
- Working knowledge of maintenance principles, theories, and operations
- Knowledge of basic hand and power tools
- Good oral and written communication, including reading and writing skills a high school graduate level
- Ability to work with peers in a team situation
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: "Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being." We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago. Our organization's values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.