Sr Employee Program Specialist
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Community Health Network knows that putting patients first means having highly skilled professionals in every area of our network.
We are seeking a full-time Sr Employee Program Specialist for our north-side Indianapolis, IN offices. If you truly have a passion for helping others with their professional development, then this may be the right role for you.
What we have to offer
- Latest Technology to keep you on the forefront of your field
- Career Growth as well as opportunities for tuition reimbursement
- Recognition for your achievements
- Competitive Compensation based on market research
- Work-Life Balance and Volunteer Opportunities
What you will do:
The Senior Employee Program Specialist is responsible for supporting and implementing Network solutions for the caregiver development process and relative caregiver experience solutions The Senior Employee Program Specialist will work closely with department leadership and coordinators to ensure all elements of key programs are properly planned and carried out.
What you will need:
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in project management, program administration, human resources, community outreach or related field required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development, or related discipline. Master’s degree preferred
- Relevant certifications are preferred. Examples include (but not limited to) DDI, Hogan, DiSC, Gallup Strengths Finder, MBTI, Firo-B, and Franklin Covey
Your exceptional skills:
- Effectively interact with a wide range of individuals, building constructive relationships, meeting the needs/expectations of our internal customers
- Ability to act with timeliness, confidence and minimal planning when challenged to do so
- Manage multiple tasks or projects, organize, prioritize and determine resource requirements
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Outstanding ability to engage with team as well as be an individual contributor
- Educate training participants on learning objectives for outcomes that are observable and measurable
- Design and deliver functional and engaging learning for multiple channels and through different training methodologies
- Work collaboratively and cohesively with leaders and other key stakeholders to actively participate in program implementation and facilitation
- Teach with enthusiasm and passion and ensure a positive experience for learners and stay current on teaching techniques, employee experience best practices, community outreach strategies
leadership development, succession planning, team, teaching, administration, collaboration, academic, curriculum, program development, implementation, learning
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients
First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.