Speech Lang Pathologist PRN - Inpatient Acute
1402 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
Minimum 6 (Six) shifts per quarter/every 3 (Three) months.
Primarily weekend needs, some weekdays
PRN as needed, non-benefited
Community Hospital South
PRN as needed Hours
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available for Speech Language Pathologist. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Speech Language Pathologist role evaluates, plans, and provides therapy for speech/language, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders.
Your exceptional skills
- Must be knowledgeable in anatomy/physiology, evaluation and therapy, theoretical concepts and techniques, current materials and technological advances, and new professional trends.
- You will effectively provide quality service to impaired individuals and communicate effectively with staff, peers, patients, families, physicians, and all internal/external customers.
- An ability to incorporate a basic understanding of the behaviors, developmental needs, physical needs, emotional needs, and comfort of the child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient will help.
Your exceptional qualifications
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Speech Pathology required
- Must have a valid Indiana Speech Language Pathologist license, Certificate of Clinical Competence Required.
- Previous Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) experience in an Inpatient Acute Hospital setting
Your life with Community
You will work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.