Social Worker - MSW
Why work for Community Health Network?
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work/life balance
- Free ongoing training, supervision & support
- Outstanding opportunities for career growth
- Conduct bio-psychosocial assessments
- Develop treatment plans
- Provide individual, group and family therapy
- Comprehensive case management and referral services
- Collateral consultations
- Discharge planning
- 2+ years' experience in providing mental health treatment
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health field
- License eligible as an LCSW or LMHC by the Indiana Health Professions Bureau
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.