School Based, Licensed Program Manager
Kokomo, IN 46902
8:00am - 5:00pm
The School Based, Licensed Program Manager position is primarily located in Kokomo, IN. It supports school and home based programming in Howard, Clinton, and Tipton counties.
- Provides coordination and oversight of assigned clinical services and program operations and may have direct clinical service responsibilities.
- Ensures the effective operation of assigned program including but not limited to:
- Providing day-to-day onsite oversight of clinical services and operations
- Ensuring supervision of all clinical staff
- Ensuring staff conformance with applicable clinical and operation performance standards
- Providing first line response to customer complaints and ensuring the exceptional patient experiences
- Achievement of clinical and financial program targets
One (1) year relevant administrative leadership experience. Three (3) years relevant clinical experience in the mental health/CD/behavioral health field.
Post-graduate level degree (i.e., Master’s level or above) from an accredited college or university in a behavioral health field.
LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT
- Can function independently and /or collaboratively as a team member and leader
- Possesses effective team building skills
- Excellent Interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to cognitively analyze & reason to perform above responsibilities
- Auditory or visual skills to perform above responsibilities
- Possesses strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Clinical skills appropriate to assigned business unit
Licensed Social Worker, LMFT, LCSW, Mental Health, Substance Abuse, LMHC, Social Work
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.