RN House Supervisor
1515 N. Madison Ave.
Anderson, IN 46011
The Registered Nurse House Supervisor position is located in Anderson, IN.
The Registered Nurse House Supervisor demonstrates performance consistent with professional standards of practice, care, and performance.
Assures proper management of resources, monitoring compliance with policies and regulatory statutes, managing relationships and care to established targets and anticipated outcomes.
Delegates, supervises and provides direction to licensed and non-licensed personnel through the facility.
Three years as a Registered Nurse within specialty or related specialty.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing required within four years of hire into role.
Graduate of National League for Nursing, Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education accredited school of nursing, or three years related professional nursing experience.
Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency required.
ACLS verification within one year.
- Demonstrates team building skills with accountability.
- Affects change by assuming leadership roles in interdisciplinary teams and supports the growth and development of team members.
- Assumes additional responsibilities willingly.
- Understands quality improvement processes at the unit and hospital level.
- Applies these processes to advance nursing practice in the care of patients
- Understands the relationship of individual patients, units, and/or departments to facilitate achievement of optimal goals within those relationships.
- Demonstrates leadership skills in the process of staffing, patient placement, and operational problem solving.
You will work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.