RN House Supervisor
Indiana, IN 46901
The Registered Nurse House Supervisor position is located in Kokomo, Indiana.
- The Registered Nurse House Supervisor demonstrates performance consistent with professional standards of practice, care, and performance.
- Assures proper management of resources, monitoring compliance with policies and regulatory statutes, managing relationships and care to established targets and anticipated outcomes.
Three years as a Registered Nurse within specialty or related specialty.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing required within four years of hire into role.
- Current licensure by the State of Indiana as a Registered Nurse through Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Certification required in relevant specialty
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support verification within one year
- Demonstrates team building skills with accountability to those teams
- Affects change by assuming leadership roles in interdisciplinary teams and supports the growth and development of team members
- Assumes additional responsibilities willingly
- Understands quality improvement processes at the unit and hospital level
- Applies these processes to advance nursing practice in the care of patients
- Understands the relationship of individual patients, units, and/or departments to facilitate achievement of optimal goals within those relationships
- Demonstrates leadership skills in the process of staffing, patient placement, and operational problem solving
Successful completion of the National League for Nursing Basic Proficiency in Medication Administration Exam, as appropriate.
Delegates, supervises and provides direction to licensed and non-licensed personnel through the facility.
RN House Supervisor, leadership, patient placement, competencies
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.