Retail Sales Associate
100 Monument Circle
Indiana, IN 46204
The Retail Sales Associate position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana at Community North Jasmine Gift Shop
- The Retail Sales Associate provides customer service to all guests.
- Runs the cash register.
- Maintains inventory.
- Receives, prices, and stocks merchandise.
- Answers telephone and schedules appointments with professionalism and utmost regard to HIPAA requirements.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Experience in medical office setting preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Demonstrated customer service skills and compassion to patients/family members.
- Ability to give and receive instruction, written or verbal.
- Must be able to make basic mathematical calculations accurately and in a timely manner.
- Must be a team player with highly developed problem solving and communication skills.
- Must maintain composure when dealing with stressful situations.
- Ability to learn rapidly and perform a variety of tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Must be willing to work at multiple locations as needed with a flexible schedule to work events.
- Detail oriented.
Keywords: Cashier, gift shop
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.