Respiratory Therapist Registered Float- Inpatient
1402 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
Respiratory Therapist Registered Float - Inpatient
Community Hospital South
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Respiratory Therapy team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community
Where you fit in
As part of our respiratory therapist team, you will partner with physicians/staff to provide patient centered care and outstanding service delivered with respect. Your expertise in your field will allow you to advance the patient plan of care to achieve the best possible outcomes
You’ll be working with the patients and families to provide age and culturally appropriate care. You will provide treatment, care, and evaluation for patients with respiratory insufficiencies. You’ll implement conventional ventilation methods, and perform a variety of duties related to setting up, operation, cleaning and storing respiratory equipment.
Your exceptional skills
- Your experience working in respiratory therapy, knowledge of treatment modalities and dedication to patient care are your most vital skills as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Your dedication to patient care and expertise in respiratory therapy will arm you with the skills necessary to thrive in a highly skilled unit.
- You are able to communicate tactfully and effectively with patients, staff, physicians and visitors.
- You are able to evaluate and provide exceptional care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies. With your dedication to care and expertise of respiratory treatments, you will become a valued member of the respiratory therapist team.
Your exceptional qualifications
● You have earned an Associate’s Degree from an accredited respiratory care program.
● Indiana Respiratory Care Practitioner License
● You are registered by the NBRC or eligible, Registered Respiratory Therapist, (RRT)
You have Respiratory Therapist experience in an acute care hospital setting.
NICU experience a plus
Your life at Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.