Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room
1402 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
We are seeking a FT Operating Room – Registered Nurse (RN) to work on the Day shift in our state-of-the-art surgical suites at Community Hospital South. If you are an RN with circulating and scrubbing experience within the operating room setting, this may be the next position for you!
What we have to offer:
- Latest Technology to keep you on the forefront of your field
- Career Growth as well as opportunities for tuition reimbursement
- Recognition for your achievements
- Competitive Compensation based on market research
- Work-Life Balance and Volunteer Opportunities
- Responsible for circulating and scrubbing on a variety of surgical procedures
- Adhere to the AORN guidelines and standards for peri-operative nursing
- Collaborate with all members of the caregiver team to provide exceptional care and compassion to our patient population and the families that we serve
- Two+ (2+) years of experience as an RN in the operating room
- Nursing degree from an ACEN or CCNE accredited program
- RN licensure from the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency
- Flexibility to pick up on-call on a rotating schedule
- CNOR preferred
- Vascular experience preferred as we are opening up 2 new OR suites!
Operating Room Registered Nurse, Operating Room RN, RN OR
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch