Registered Nurse (RN) - IV Team
1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
$5,000.00 hiring bonus for RNs with at least 1 year of experience!
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Nursing team at Community Hospital East. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Registered Nurse on the IV Team will be responsible for placing IVs and completing phlebotomy within the hospital. The successful candidate will be responsible for demonstrating performance consistent with professional standards of practice, care, performance, the Nurse Practice Act and the mission and goals of the organization. The Registered Nurse manages patient care in the healthcare continuum to achieve optimum outcomes in a safe and cost-effective manner. The Registered Nurse demonstrates skills in collaboration, delegation, negotiation and management of resources.
Your exceptional skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficiency in IV starts
- Proficiency in phlebotomy
- Proficiency in sterile technique
- Graduate of National League for Nursing, Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education accredited school of nursing, or three years related professional nursing experience.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) with a valid license to practice in the state of Indiana as listed in the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC).
- Minimum of two years of hospital RN experience with proficiency in IV starts, phlebotomy and sterile technique
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.