Registered Nurse (RN) - Inpatient Behavioral Health - Youth Services
100 Monument Circle
Indiana, IN 46204
This position is located on the north side of Indianapolis (main Community North campus).
• The Registered Nurse demonstrates performance consistent with professional standards of practice, care, performance, the Nurse Practice Act and the mission and goals of the organization.
• The Registered Nurse manages patient care in the health care continuum to achieve optimum outcomes in a safe and cost-effective manner.
• The Registered Nurse demonstrates skills in collaboration, delegation, negotiation and management of resources.
Two years of Behavioral Health experience preferred.
Graduate of an ACEN or CCNE accredited nursing program, or three years related professional nursing experience.
Current Indiana Registered Nurse (RN) license required.
• Able to work with peers in a team situation.
• Oral communication skills to discuss patient care needs.
• Written communication skills as necessary for documentation.
• Computer skills for documentation and work related purposes.
• Demonstrates a learning attitude toward solving problems.
• Demonstrates ability to respectfully address interpersonal conflicts.
• Takes initiative to help others.
• Demonstrates accountability for own actions.
• Demonstrates openness to change and new learning.
• Demonstrates customer service skills to provide exceptional patient and family experience.
• Successful completion of the basic proficiency in medication administration examination.
• Successful completion of the orientation process and its associated competency assessments.
• Successful completion of unit/department specific competency assessments.
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, Nursing
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago.
Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.