Registered Nurse (RN)- Hospice
9894 E 121st Street
Fishers, IN 46038
Looking for a little variety and excitement in your role? Put your career on the fast-track by working as a Home Health Nurse for Community Health Network!
As part of our Home Health Team, you will focus on delivering clinical services that promote the most ultimate level of personalized healthcare while educating and strengthening your patients and their families. If you are passionate about caring and working with a group that is committed to providing quality healthcare as a caring part of our community, this is the right opportunity for you!
Excellent opportunities in home health nursing exist at multiple office branches to support home care in Indianapolis and the surrounding communities
Community Health Network offers a very unique employment package that encompasses not only your day to day job, but your career. We are passionate about your development and work-life balance. The following are just some of the benefits you can expect while working for Community Heath Network:
• Freedom and independence in your day-to-day work activities
• Competitive compensation
• Outstanding opportunities for career growth, paid education, professional credentialing and advancement
• Unwavering support from an award-winning team of health care professionals and clinicians
• Leadership that understands, is passionate and cares about your work-life balance
• 401k Benefits
• PTO (paid-time-off)
• Flexible full-time, part-time and PRN positions
• Cutting edge technology and mobility
• Identify areas of support for family and patient needs assisting with education and communication
• Performing observations and assessments of patient care, condition, needs and progress
• Documenting all patient care actions, including case management of patient care and admissions
• Assisting with the development of a patient care plans
• Collaborating in the identification of patient needs and/or problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to prioritize and have excellent organizational skills
• A graduate of accreditation commission for education in nursing or commission on collegiate nursing education accredited school of nursing, or three years related professional nursing experience
• Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) by the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency
• Two years of experience working with patients is preferred. Experience with Chemo, Infusion, Cardiology, Med/Surg, Wound Care, Hospice and Home Health is a plus.
• Computer savvy with ability to utilize a mobile workstation.
• Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills.
• Excellent critical thinking, planning and time management skills.
• Two (2) years nursing experience with at least one year in Home Heath preferred.
• Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
Everything we do as nurses enhances and elevates the healthcare experience. It’s also an opportunity to be recognized for your skills, knowledge and experience, as well as your ability to make a difference…one patient at a time.
We invite you to join our Home Health Nursing Team to see just how exceptional working here can be!
Our commitment to recruiting the brightest nurses is one reason we are ranked among the top 20 integrated healthcare networks in the nation.
We know that putting patients first means having highly-skilled nurses in all of the communities we serve. By working together, as part of an interdisciplinary team, Community Health nurses play a vital role in helping create optimal outcomes for our patients.
We are an approved provider of continuing nurse education by the Indiana State Board of Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.