Registered Nurse (RN)
Nursing & Patient Support
Community Howard Regional Hlth
3500 South LaFountain Street
Kokomo, IN 46902
Mon-Fri 11:00am - 7:30pm; Weekend and Night Call Required
The Registered Nurse (RN) position is located in Kokomo, Indiana.
- The Registered Nurse demonstrates performance consistent with professional standards of practice, care, performance, the Nurse Practice Act and the mission and goals of the organization
- The Registered Nurse manages patient care in the health care continuum to achieve optimum outcomes in a safe and cost-effective manner
- The Registered Nurse demonstrates skills in collaboration, delegation, negotiation and management of resources
Two (2) years of nursing experience is preferred.
Graduate of Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education accredited school of nursing, or five years related professional nursing experience.
Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency required.
- Able to work with peers in a team situation
- Oral communication skills to discuss patient care needs
- Written communication skills as necessary for documentation
- Computer skills for documentation and work related purposes
- Demonstrates a learning attitude toward solving problems
- Demonstrates ability to respectfully address interpersonal conflicts
- Takes initiative to help others
- Demonstrates accountability for own actions
- Demonstrates openness to change and new learning
- Demonstrates customer service skills to provide exceptional patient and family experience
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, nursing, surgery, post anesthesia
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.