Radiologic Technologist - PRN
1402 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
Join our community!
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
- It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
- It means getting involved in the cities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
- It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
- And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
The Radiologic Technologist position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Perform Diagnostic Radiologic exams and procedures according to physician orders.
- Utilize the Radiology Information System/Picture Archiving and Communication systems effectively.
- Assist with teaching students of the Radiologic Technology School/Program.
Graduate of an American Medical Association approved School of Radiologic Technology. Experience Two years of Radiology clinical experience which can include Radiology training program. These two years can be obtained through participation in a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) (https://www.jrcert.org/) accredited Radiologic Technology training program.
- Certificate as a Diagnostic X-Ray Machine Operator by the Indiana Department of Health.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- New graduates: Must have active ISDH Radiology Student Permit and be ARRT registry eligible. ARRT registry and ISDH must be obtained within 6 months of graduation/employment.
- Exceptional communication and patient care skills
- Aptitude toward the team philosophy
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Basic computer skills
- Sterile procedure
Radiology Tech, Radiologic Technologist, ARRT (R), X-ray Tech, Xray, Rad Tech Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.