3548 S Lafountain
Kokomo, IN 46902
Join our community!
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
- It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
- It means getting involved in the cities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
- It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
- And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
The Radiologic Technologist position is located at Community Howard Orthopedic Specialty Care office - 3512 S. LaFountain St., Kokomo, IN
- Perform Diagnostic Radiologic exams and procedures according to physician orders.
- Utilize the Radiology Information System/Picture Archiving and Communication systems effectively.
- Assist with teaching students of the Radiologic Technology School/Program.
High School Diploma or GED Required
If do not currently possess an active ARRT (R) Registry and only an active Radiology Student Permit by the State of Indiana, must have documentation as a graduate of radiology school or radiology program required.
1-3 years of experience as a
Radiology Technologist preferred
Must possess either licensure pathway:
- Required: Current license as a Radiologic Technologist by the State of Indiana and current ARRT (R) Registry.
- Required: Current active Radiology Student Permit by the State of Indiana and be ARRT registry eligible.
- ARRT (R) registry and Radiologic Technologist License by the state of Indiana must be obtained within six months of employment
- Exceptional communication and patient care skills
- Aptitude toward the team philosophy
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Basic computer skills
- Sterile procedure
Completion of the Radiologic Technologist II competency modules (Fluoroscopy) was required prior to December 31, 2015. Effective February 1, 2016 the fluoroscopy competencies are only required for staff that routinely completes fluoroscopy procedures.
Radiology Tech, Radiologic Technologist, ARRT (R), X-ray Tech, Xray, Rad Tech
Ranked among the nation's most integrated
healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in
providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when
patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well
as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.