1402 East County Line
Indianapolis, IN 46227
24 hours per week, benefited
The Radiologic Technologist position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Perform Diagnostic Radiologic exams and procedures according to physician orders.
- Utilize the Radiology Information System/Picture Archiving and Communication systems effectively.
- Assist with teaching students of the Radiologic Technology School/Program.
Graduate of an American Medical Association approved School of Radiologic Technology.
Certificate as a Diagnostic X-Ray Machine Operator by the Indiana Department of Health.
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Exceptional communication and patient care skills
- Aptitude toward the team philosophy
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Basic computer skills
- Sterile procedure
Radiology Tech, Radiologic Technologist, ARRT (R)
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.