Cancer Center North
7979 Shadeland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46250
PRN, as needed 8A-4:30P
Join our community!
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
- It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
- It means getting involved in the cities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
- It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
- And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
The Registered Radiation Therapist position is located on the north side of Indianapolis, IN at the Community Cancer Center North.
- As an integral part of the health care team, the Registered Radiation Therapist performs direct patient care
- Will administer ionizing radiation accurately and precisely for therapeutic purposes following the treatment plan prescribed by the Radiation Oncologist
- Responsible for efficient operation of modern, complex treatment equipment, performing Quality Assurance duties, and assisting with daily patient billing and statistics
- Administer accurately and precisely a planned course of radiation therapy utilizing linear accelerators
- Prepares patient for treatment explaining basic procedures, e.g., noises, movement of machine, means of observation, and communication during treatment
- Assists Radiation Oncologist with tumor localization by utilizing the simulator or CT simulator
Graduate from an accredited radiation therapy technology program.
- Must be registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) or registry eligible
- Certified by the State of Indiana
- Valid Indiana Radiation Therapist license
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.