7150 Clearvista Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46256
The Quality Coordinator position will be located in or near Community Hospital North.
Job DutiesThe Quality Coordinator functions as a representative of the Quality and Regulatory Team by identifying, monitoring, evaluating, educating, and improving processes affecting the care of patients and which facilitate continued readiness and compliance with federal, state and Joint Commission regulations. The Quality Coordinator collaborates and participates in other quality improvement processes as required, and serves as a leader and change agent within Community Health Network.
- At least 3 years of clinical and/or healthcare related experience
- Regulatory experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare related area
- Master's degree preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory and accreditation standards and ability to function independently in a survey.
- Knowledge of Quality Improvement Methodologies and ability to independently lead quality improvement initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to recognize the need to be flexible in work schedules and coverage of any geographical areas of the network
- Ability to use sound principles of decision making and problem solving processes
- Transformational change agent
- Relationship based leadership skills a must
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication, and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.