Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
1402 East County Line
Indianapolis, IN 46227
Deliver pulmonary medical services to patients. Provide clinical evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment services for patients suffering from diseases of the chest, respiratory tract, lungs, and cardiopulmonary system. Treat a variety of breathing disorders and conditions, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, bronchitis, chronic cough, pneumonia, asthma, and tuberculosis, while addressing the unique medical needs and conditions of patients.
1. Doctor of Medicine degree or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree or foreign equivalent;
2. Completion of a three (3) year residency in Internal Medicine;
3. Completion of a three (3) year fellowship in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine by July 1, 2018;
4. Board certified or board eligible in Pulmonary Disease & Critical Care Medicine by July 1, 2018;
5. Current and valid Physician License from the State of Indiana; and
6. Must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
Employer: Community Health Network, Inc.
Work Locations: 1550 E. County Line Rd., Ste. 325, Indianapolis, IN, 46227
1402 E. County Line Rd., Indianapolis, IN, 46227
Mail CV to Taylor Wilson, Community Health Network, Inc., 7240 Shadeland Station, Suite 300, Indianapolis, IN 46256. Refer to Job #0787.