Psychiatry - Medical Director
6930 Hillsdale Court
Indianapolis, IN 46250
This physician will join Community Physician Network, an employed physician group of over 650 physicians in Indianapolis, IN.
Community Health Network Behavioral Health Services is seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist to fulfill the role of Medical Director for the Behavioral Health product line. The individual in this role will provide, in conjunction with the VP of Behavioral Health Services, management and clinical direction and supervision to Behavioral Health Services physicians and medical staff. Ideal candidates for this role will possess the following:
• At least three years of post-residency clinical experience in the behavioral health specialty
• At least three years of relevant administrative leadership position(s) experience
• Highly developed skills in the following areas: team-building, business/administrative, and public and interpersonal communication
• A developed understanding of population health and mental health needs
• Ability to lead participation in, and oversee, clinical targets for quality, cost efficiency and mission effectiveness
• Demonstrate understanding and respects and embraces the philosophy, mission and values of the Community Health Network
Highlights of Community Health Network Behavioral Health Services:
• More than 4,700 inpatient stays and 19,000 outpatient visits a year
• Patients ranging from age five to senior adults
• Behavioral Health Pavilion – a full-service, 9-unit, 123-bed inpatient behavioral care hospital located on the Community Hospital North campus
• Crisis services twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week by phone or in person
• Full continuum of outpatient care (Gallahue Mental Health Services) located in Indianapolis and 4 surrounding counties
Licensure & Certification
BE/BC in General Psychiatry and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and communities which boast top-notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana is also consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
For more information, contact:Sarah Holland, Sr. Network Physician RecruiterPhone: 317-621-1999 | Email: email@example.com