Property Dispatch Assistant
13050 Parkside Drive
Fishers, IN 46038
The Property Dispatch Assistant position is located in Fishers, Indiana
- Fulfills duties of the Call One Support Center or VEI Real Estate Services Call Center.
- Provides immediate responses to all emergencies, voicemails, pages, cell phones and electronic mail in a timely manner.
- Responsible for reporting: open request, backlog, daily, weekly, monthly and annual work orders, preventative maintenance and safety-related work.
- Maintains a positive attitude when assisting requestors/vendors/customers
- Performs data entry to track schedule changes, follow up on persistent problems/questions and ensure complete records and file maintenance.
- Assists manager with the phone coverage schedule for all designated days/times, including holidays, weekends and evenings as appropriate.
- Collaborates on the maintenance of control systems, key requests and vendor contracts for Community Health or VEI Real Estate Services.
- Must be a self starter, seeking continue education in Microsoft Windows based software, problem solving skills, customer service, writing and reading skills and proper phone etiquette.
- Required to learn TMS maintenance and work order management software system.
Three (3) years of experience in customer service, one (1) year of experience in maintenance, clinical engineering, facilities, security or related field. Must have experience with paging and utilizing multi phone enterprise system.
- High School Diploma is required
- Two-year college degree is preferred
Dispatcher, Security, Call One
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.