Program Supervisor - Youth
*Hours may vary
The Program Supervisor position is located on the east side of Indianapolis, Indiana at our Lutherwood and Group Home facility.
Assists Operations Director in supervision, administrative management, facilitation, and monitoring the day to day function of program
Supports and promotes the program philosophy, vision, and mission
5+ years of residential or child care facility experience required
Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health related field or 8 years equivalent of experience
Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health related field or equivalent years of experience
- Ability to function independently and /or collaboratively as a team member and leader
- Possesses relationship building and team building skills
- Possesses knowledge of systems theory and can apply concepts as they relate to implementation of role responsibilities
- Possesses an understanding of school and/ or community cultural barriers and opportunities for building relationships and/or providing health prevention, intervention, education, and consultation services
- Must possess, by specialized training and/or experience, specific age-specific competencies to deal with the needs of children, adolescents, and their families
New hire will split time between our group homes and residential facility.
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.