Program Manager, Residential
7 E Hendricks St
Shelbyville, IN 46176
8:00am - 5:00pm
Flex schedule as needed to meet staffing pattern needs
Join our community Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
It means getting involved in the communities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
Provides coordination and oversight of residential services, including but not limited to:
Providing day-to-day onsite oversight of milieu management and residential staff schedule.
- Ensuring supervision of Life Skills Clinicians.
- Ensuring staff conformance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Ensuring exceptional patient experiences for residents.
- Achievement of financial program targets related to staffing, overtime, and program expenditures.
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant leadership experience.
- Five (5) years relevant clinical experience in the mental health/CD/behavioral health field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Health is required.
- Driver’s License, proof of auto insurance, and driving record that adheres to policy guidelines, if necessary for program service delivery.
- Can function independently and/or collaboratively as a team member and leader.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and effective team building skills.
- Ability to cognitively analyze and reason to perform above responsibilities.
- Auditory or visual skills to perform above responsibilities.
- Possess strong communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Clinical skills appropriate to assigned business unit.
- Possess effective management skills to assist a wide variety of staff persons to be effective in day to day operations.
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.