Preventative Care Assistants - Several PRN spots open!
8101 Clearvista Parkway
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Worksite Care Clinic – Community Hospital North
We are seeking Preventative Care Assistants for PRN positions to assist with health screenings. 8 to 80 hours biweekly!
Apply today to be considered immediately!
Why work for Community Health Network?
- Competitive compensation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Outstanding opportunities for career growth
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- Ability to perform and interpret cholesterol testing, blood pressure, body mass index and health risk appraisals
- Knowledgeable of health promotion and healthy lifestyle choices
- Able to provide feedback to patient on individual bio-measures and treatment recommendations
- Three (3) years experience in providing health promotion services
- A minimum of two (2) years college education with major in health promotion, exercise science, physical education or other health related field ~OR~
- A certification and/or equivalency as a emergency medical technician, paramedic, personal trainer ~OR~
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years experience required for the Sr position
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!