8040 Clearvista Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46256
The Practice Administrator will have an office location on our north hospital campus Community North Cancer Center or Community South Cancer Center, however this position will manage various practices throughout Community’s Network.
- Manages all human resources issues including staffing, hires, terminations, recognition, retention, discipline, coaching staff, providing regular and timely performance review
- Insures all employees receive initial practice and job specific orientation
- Closely monitors financial practice data, facilitates interpretation, distribution and communication of financial performance / results and drives improvements
- Responsible for oversight and stewardship of all financial expenditures
Minimum of five years previous leadership experience managing a medical practice or other healthcare facility
Related Bachelor’s Degree in HealthCare Administration, Business, etc. Masters preferred
- Effective handling of conflict and resistance; able to make a difference for patients; fosters positive relationships between physicians and staff; facilitates integration of business and clinical cultures
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Ability to clearly convey expectations to staff, follow up and remedy issues quickly.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to avoid reactive decisions and actions and make decisions in best interests of larger group enterprise
- High level of professional and ethical conduct
- Drive to measure and achieve results
The Practice Administrator will oversee the Breast Surgical Care physician practices at our South, East and North locations as well as Plastic Surgical Care physician practices at our South North and East locations. The Administrator will interact with physicians and staff. *Must be open to travel to and from all locations.
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.