1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
Must be able to travel to Community South and North locations as needed.
72 hour bi weekly
Polysomnographic Technologist Registered Full time, Benefited
**$5,000 Hiring Bonus. Ask if you meet the qualifications.**
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Sleep Diagnostic team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community
Where you fit in
As part of our Sleep Diagnostic team, you will partner with physicians/staff to provide patient centered care and outstanding service delivered with respect. Your expertise in your profession will allow you to advance the patient plan of care to achieve the best possible outcomes
You’ll be working with the patients and families to provide age and culturally appropriate care. You will provide treatment, care, and evaluation for patients with sleep disorders. You’ll implement conventional ventilation methods, and perform a variety of duties related to setting up, operation, cleaning and storing respiratory equipment.
Your exceptional skills
- Your experience working in a Sleep Lab performing a variety of tests, including OPSG, MSLT, and CPAP/BIPAP, TITRATIONS and dedication to patient care are your most vital skills as a Polysomnographic Technologist Registered
- Your dedication to patient care and expertise in sleep lab services will arm you with the skills necessary to thrive in a highly skilled unit.
- You are able to communicate tactfully and effectively with patients, staff, physicians and visitors.You are able to evaluate and provide exceptional care for patients with sleep disorder insufficiencies.
- With your dedication to care and expertise of preparing the patient for test, administering test, defining the preliminary report, scoring the test, and maintaining equipment and supplies, you will become a valued member of the Sleep Lab team.
Your exceptional qualifications
- You are a graduate of an accredited Sleep or Respiratory Therapy program
- Registered Polysomnographic Technologist or Respiratory Care Practitioner License
- You are registered by the NBRC or eligible, Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- You have a minimum of two (2) years of scoring experience with polysomnograms or Respiratory Therapy or sleep experience preferred
Your life at Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.