Plastic Surgery Practice Manager
Professional & Business Support
Plastic Reconst Sur Care-North
Community Physician Network Indianapolis Northside
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
Join our community
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
It means getting involved in the communities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
Manages finances, human resources, office management, staffing, and clinical quality and insures goals are translated into action items that insure results.
- Minimum of five years previous leadership experience managing a medical practice or other healthcare facility
- Related Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, etc.
- Prefer Masters and/or 7 years work experience in practice management.
- Demonstrating and leading core organizational values is an ongoing expectation and prerequisite.
- Managing execution;
- Effective handling of conflict and resistance;
- Fosters positive relationships between physicians and staff;
- Facilitates integration of business and clinical cultures.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Ability to clearly convey expectations to staff, follow up and remedy issues quickly.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills.
- Ability to avoid reactive decisions and actions and make decisions in best interests of larger group enterprise.
- High level of professional and ethical conduct.
- Drive to measure and achieve results.
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.