1402 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join our current team of busy and reputable physicians. We are seeking a highly motivated physician to advance our program to the next level. Ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills and dedication to delivering high quality patient care.
• 100% Rheumatology
• Flexible work schedule
• Competitive compensation and benefits package, including incentives
• Electronic Medical Records (EPIC)
• Convenient practice location in our South Region
• Board certified in Rheumatology
• Indiana medical license will be required
• Fellowship trained in Rheumatology
• BE/BC in Rheumatology
• Interest in practicing within the whole scope of rheumatology
• Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team
• Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians
• Embrace PRIIDE values (PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence)
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR.
For more information, please apply
Anesa Tokmo, Network Physician Recruiter
Phone: 317-270-2525 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org