Physician - Psychiatry (Inpatient)
Exceptional care, simply delivered, is what sets Community Health Network apart and what makes us a leading not-for-profit, multi-specialty healthcare destination in central Indiana. This provider will join one of the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 provider friendly states.
Community Health Network currently seeks a BE/BC Psychiatrist for an opportunity to practice with our Behavioral Health Services on the north side of Indianapolis. This is a nocturnist role with a desirable schedule of 7 days on, 14 days off located within the Community Health Network Behavioral Health Pavilion, a 123-bed, 9-unit facility located on the Community North campus. Ideal candidates will desire to work as part of a cohesive, multi-disciplinary team and possess excellent communication skills.
This opportunity offers:
· Ability to practice with Indiana’s largest behavioral health provider, offering the full continuum of services
· A multi-disciplinary, team approach to patient care
· Generous salary and benefits package, including incentives (start bonus, loan repayment)
· 7-on/14-off schedule
· Physician-led organization
· A large, multi-specialty employed physician group (Community Physician Network)
Highlights of Community Health Network Behavioral Health Services:
· More than 4,700 inpatient stays and 19,000 outpatient visits a year
· Patients ranging from age five to senior adults
· Behavioral Health Pavilion – a full-service, 9-unit, 123-bed inpatient behavioral care hospital located on the Community Hospital North campus
· Crisis services twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week by phone or in person
· Full continuum of outpatient care (Gallahue Mental Health Services) located in Indianapolis and 4 surrounding counties
Licensure & Certification
BE/BC in General Psychiatry and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Community Health Network has been deeply committed to the communities it serves since opening its first hospital, Community Hospital East, in 1956. Now with more than 16,000 caregivers and 200 sites of care, Community Health Network puts patients first while offering a full continuum of healthcare services, world-class innovations and a new focus on population health management. We are guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
For more information, contact:
Sarah Holland, Sr. Network Physician Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-1999 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
keywords: inpatient psychiatrist, inpatient psychiatry, psychiatrist, nocturnist, hospitalist, general psychiatry