Physician - Pediatric Surgery
7150 Clearvista Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46256
This physician will join an employed physician group of over 600 physicians in Indianapolis, IN.
Community Physician Network is seeking a Pediatric Surgeon to join our network at Community Hospital North.
• Most deliveries in the state of Indiana for 2014 and 2015
• NICU: 36 private suites
• Labor and Delivery: 60 bed private LDRP
• Full or part-time opportunities
• Pediatric unit: 22 private suites
• Rapidly growing Women’s and Children’s market
• Around the clock Pediatric Hospitalist coverage
• One of the fastest growing NICUs and pediatric programs in the state
• Led by Medical Director of Pediatric Surgery: Clint Cavett, MD
• Pediatric subspecialty support includes: Pediatric Gastroenterology, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, & Anesthesia
• Competitive compensation package; stipend available to Fellow upon contract execution
Licensure & Certification
Board-certified/Board-eligible in Pediatric Surgery and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago. Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana is also consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
For more information, contact:
Taylor Wilson, Network Physician Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-7347 | Email: TWilson3@ecommunity.com