Physician - Osteopathic Family Medicine Residency Faculty
1402 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a board certified or board eligible Family Medicine physician (M.D. or D.O.) to join Community Health Network’s South Osteopathic Family Medicine Residency faculty. Ideal candidates will be team-oriented, highly accountable and have a strong interest in teaching. Candidates with experience in education are highly preferred.
• Focus on educating and advising Family Medicine residents with an osteopathic focus
• AOA and ACGME accreditation, 4-4-4 size
• Inpatient training at Community Hospital South
• Ability to practice preventive care and personal, hands-on treatment utilizing therapies such as OMT and acupuncture
• Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) practice model, brand new FMP near Community South Hospital
• Electronic Medical Record system (EPIC/CareConnect)
• Potential appointment with Marian University School of Osteopathic Medicine
• Network received ACGME accreditation as institutional sponsor for GME in 2013
Facility & Network Highlights
• Physician-driven organization that promotes physician leadership
• The largest primary care network in the state
• Consistently ranked in the top 40 integrated health networks in the U.S.
• Community Health Network has achieved a Top 15 ranking among large employers in Indiana for the last five years
Licensure & Certifications
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
• Licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, contact:Brandt Petty, Network Physician RecruiterPhone: 317-621-1290 | Email: BPetty@ecommunity.com
Keywords: FM, General Medicine, Academic Medicine